Hi, I’m Nicolette!
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! Here you’ll find birth, breastfeeding, natural living, good books, and all the things in between. My prayer is that you leave this space feeling encouraged and inspired to see the beauty in the sticky hands, the cereal on the floor, and even the snot on your shirt.
My husband, Matthew and I have been married for 11 years. We have 4 little loves (girl, boy, girl, boy) it’s a lot of fun and a lot of crazy! I’m a stay at home mama and have been since our oldest was born. My husband left his full time job in 2020 to go full-time in his own business! This has given us the opportunity to do everyday life together, it’s been an amazing adventure!
I was born and raised in the country, my accent totally gives it away. I’ve only moved 3 times and each time was all within 8 miles of the other.
I’m passionate about birth and breastfeeding. I’m a VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean) mama.
I once owned a small business making beeswax candles and other beeswax products. I still enjoy making them for our family.
And the random stuff…
- My great grandparents are from Italy, but lasagna is not my thing.
- I’ve been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the past 10 years.
- I’d rather eat desserts than meals.
- I frequently reorganize drawers in the house to where no one can find anything.
- When I get groceries I usually come home with a book or a plant and sometimes both.
- I sing at the top of my lungs in the car to my kids’ favorite songs and tell them they have a cool mom.
- I’m a major homebody.
- Sweatpants, plants, books, & coffee are my love language.